All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSudoku longer satisfies? Try Str8ts, a new type of brain buster that adds the twist of sequential numbering to sudoku. The digits 1-9 are still in play, appearing only once in each row and column, but w black squares break up the action, and each consecutive group of white squares must contain numbers that make up a straight, in any order. Any way you look at it, Str8ts adds up to challenging fun!
- Author BiographyAndrew Stuart grew up in Brentwood, near London, and is a frequent visitor to Canada and the US. Andrew has been making puzzles since 2005.Jeff Widderich is an inventor from Victoria, British Columbia. He came up with the idea for Str8ts in 2007.
- Author(s)Andrew Stuart,Jeff Widderich
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.