All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDirect payments and personal budgets have developed rapidly, transforming the whole of adult social care and w spreading to other sectors. This third edition of the leading textbook on personalisation considers key policy changes since 2009 and new research into the extension and outcomes of personal budgets. It is essential reading for students, practitioners and policy makers in social work and community care services.
- Author BiographyJon Glasby is Professor of Health and Social Care and Head of the School of Social Policy, University of Birmingham. A qualified social worker by background, he has been a board member of the Social Care Institute for Excellence, an NHS Non-Executive Director and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Integrated Care. Rosemary Littlechild is a Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the Department of Social Policy and Social Work, University of Birmingham. She is a qualified social worker and her research and publication interests are in work with older people, partnership working and service user and carer involvement in social care services and social work education.
- Author(s)Jon Glasby,Rosemary Littlechild
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.