All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis spiral bound book folds flat to allow easy comparisons to be made between the tax principles explained on the left hand pages and the worked examples illustrating them set out on the right.The concept behind the Tax Essentials series is easy access. It provides fast answers to key tax problems and is ideal for the smaller firm of accountants looking for clear and concise tax advice.The volume covering direct taxes looks at Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax and is fully updated to include:- The introduction of the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003, replacing Schedule E The new Tax Credits system New Inheritance Tax reporting requirements The new Community Investment Tax Relief Capital Gains Tax reporting requirements and other Finance Act 2003 changesWritten by a leading independent tax practitioner, Mark McLaughlin ATII TEP, and the Butterworths Tolley Tax Team, Tax Essentials: Direct Taxes 2003-04 is designed to accompany the more detailed Tolley Tax Annuals which comprise Tolley's Income Tax, Tolley's Corporation Tax, Tolley's Capital Gains Tax, Tolley's Inheritance Tax and Tolley's National Insurance Contribution.
- Author(s)Keith Walton,Mark McLoughlin
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleTolley's Tax Essentials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTolley Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.