All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a combination of first-hand research and in-depth case studies, Directing the Agile Organisation offers a fresh approach to business management, applying Agile processes pioneered in the IT and manufacturing industries. Agile Business Management is divided into four domains, which each require change to the way your business operates. *Chapter 1 looks at your role as a manager. How will your responsibilities change under Agile Business Management? What techniques can you use to manage your staff? *Chapter 2 discusses your organisation's relationship and interaction with its customers. What are their needs and goals, and how can you work together to achieve them? *Chapter 3 provides the organisational context in which Agile Business Management operates. It discusses lean management structures and the techniques to manage different types of staff, teams and organisations. *Chapter 4 looks at how you and your team work the agile way and describes tools and techniques to help optimise workflow, exploit change and manage customer requirements. The book closes with a look at associated financial models that support your Agile organisation, the processes you can use to run an Agile Business Management transformation, and the first steps to take towards that transformation. Directing the Agile Organisation will be of interest to managers and senior executives who want to improve business processes in order to remain competitive in today's market.
- Author BiographyEvan Leybourn is a speaker, coach and leader in the field of Agile Business Management. He has held executive, board and advisory positions in private industry and government, and has worked with clients developing lean business practices across Australia, South East Asia, Europe and America. He also runs professional development courses for clients and has spoken at several industry conferences on Agile Business Management, corporate governance and business intelligence.
- Author(s)Evan Leybourn
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.