All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together a group of international scholars, Directors of Urban Change in Asia examines who the 'directors' for urban change are in an eclectic mix of Asian cities. The books discusses how, in the majority of cases, urban change has come about primarily as the result of visionary leaders, on national, regional and local levels. It also makes clear that the less successful cities have tended to lack such leaders.
- Author BiographyPeter Nas is Associate Professor at the Department of Anthropology, Leiden University, The Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Asia-Pacific Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPeter J. M. Nas
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.