Directory of the City of Placerville and Towns of Upper Placerville, El Dorado, Georgetown, and Coloma, Containing a History of These Places, Names of Their Inhabitants, and Everything Appertaining to a Complete Directory. 1862 by Thomas Fitch and Company (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1862 book covers a major portion of El Dorado County, California, a significant mining location during the gold rush of 1849. Specifically addressed are the towns of Placerville, Upper Placerville, El Dorado, Georgetown, and Coloma, as well as a Business Directory. The book, originally published in 1862, is a directory of both inhabitants and businesses, containing names, occupations and, sometimes, locations; histories; advertising; churches; government officials and more. It is an excellent resource for anyone researching California during the gold rush. Paperback, (1862), repr. 2011, Illus., Index, 128 pp.
- Author(s)Thomas Fitch and Company
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.