All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of approaches to easy-to-understand but difficult-to-solve mathematical problems, this classic text begins with a discussion of Dirichlet's principle and the boundary value problem of potential theory, then proceeds to examinations of conformal mapping on parallel-slit domains and Plateau's problem. Also explores minimal surfaces with free boundaries and unstable minimal surfaces. 1950 edition.
- Author(s)Richard Courant
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width168 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.