Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionIke Hebert is a teenager with a dream: to become a champion motocross racer. But there are many obstacles to achieving it. He comes from a poor, single parent family, he has learning and social disabilities, and has freinds or resources. In the last book, however, he teamed up with an experienced motocross racer who moved into his neighborhood from California, the beautiful Samantha Abernathy. He was also befriended by an outcast junkyard dealer, Victor Gonzales, who helped him restore a couple of old dirt bikes for use. Together they solved a crime that caused jealousy among the other students at Calais High, making them outcasts. In Pursuing the Dream, Ike and Sam team up again with Mr. Gonzales and his new mechanic, Crip Simon, a crippled war veteran who brings some tough love to rejuvanate Ike's dream and solve ather crime. This time it's swamp pirates who are trying to take over Crip's Indian reservation. Join the crew as they solve the mystery, overcome many setbacks, overcome a tragedy, and rise to the next level in mx racing. They'll also learn lessons about hard work, faith, courage and love. You'll be inspired, educated and entertained as you get a glimpse into the history of south Louisiana and the world of amateur motocross racing.
- Author(s)Roy Jenkins
- Date of Publication23/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.