All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat the credit bureaus don't tell you can cost you thousands. Jason Rich unearths these dirty little secrets in this tell-all expose' aimed at immediately improving your credit report. Whether you have credit problems, are trying to establish credit or want to improve your credit score, this previously undisclosed advice can help you save hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars every month.
- Author BiographyJason R. Rich is the best-selling author of more than 37 books that cover a wide range of topics, including computers, eCommerce, personal finance, career-related topics, travel and entertainment. He also contributes regularly to major daily newspapers as well as national magazines and popular websites.
- Author(s)Jason R. Rich
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.