All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionExclusion is the main predicament faced by people with disabilities across contexts and cultures, yet it is one of the least academically studied concepts. This book offers an applied linguistics perspective on critical and timely issues in disability research, filling in a number of gaps in discourse analysis and disability studies.
- Author BiographyNajma Al Zidjaly is Associate Professor of Sociolinguistics in the Department of English Language and Literature at Sultan Qaboos University, Oman. She is the editor of Building Bridges: Integrating Language, Linguistics, Literature and Translation in English Studies (2012), and is on the Editorial Board of Multimodal Communication.
- Author(s)Najma Al Zidjaly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Series TitlePostdisciplinary Studies in Discourse
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.