All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe prepared for any emergency or disaster such as fire or floods with this authoritative disaster recovery guide. It has step-by-step information to assist with quickly producing an emergency and disaster management plan. While most businesses have insurance, it could take 90 days or longer to process a claim. Plus, how much business will you lose while you are trying to re-open your doors? Disasters can strike any business at any time. The key to successful disaster recovery is to have an emergency plan in place before a disaster strikes. Disaster Recovery Procedures for Business Continuity Management is written by experts, and based on proven models and thoroughly researched best practices. Designed for security managers and public safety officials, operations directors, executives, auditors, and business owners, it can help companies of all sizes and types be prepared for incidents like fires, floods, tornadoes and hurricanes, power outages, theft and violence, and many more. Being prepared is one of the most important things you can do to ensure the survival of your business should disaster strike. And there is need to start from scratch..with Disaster Recovery Procedures for Business Continuity Management it has already been done for you.
- PublisherBizmanualz, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBizmanualz, Inc.
- Weight1320 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byBizmanualz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.