All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of a bestseller book addresses the complexities of disaster preparedness and business continuity. Updated with the latest statistics, the new edition includes an overview of natural disasters, coverage of computer and data protection expanded to include cyber-attacks on the private sector, and information on managing data privacy. It also includes the latest information on dirty bombs, chemical and biological agents and weapons, disaster planning and recovery issues, regulatory influences and emergency preparedness. This reference highlights the importance of prevention as well as controlling the effects of a disaster on a company's operations.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Gustin
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.