Discharge Planning for Home Health Care: A Multidisciplinary Approach by Barbara Stover Gingerich, Deborah Anne Ondeck (Loose-leaf, 1994)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDischarge Planning for Home Health Care is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to assessing the needs of patients and establishing a coordinated hospital-to-home discharge plan. The referral format and assessment tools provide the user with an organized and systematic approach for the transition of the patient through the continuum of care. This comprehensive resource is based on current reimbursement and regulatory issues and contains over 150 tools for easy application to a broad spectrum of health care settings.
- Author(s)Barbara Stover Gingerich,Deborah Anne Ondeck
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/03/1994
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1280 g
- Width258 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.