All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA great deal has been written about the decarceration movement which involves the transfer of mental patients from the mental hospital to the community. Here the authors look at the impact of that process as it affects patients and staff alike once the patients leave the hospital. The book deals with a number of matters raised by decarceration, t the least about the types of care to be experienced by the patients and the likelihood of offering forms of rehabilitation.
- Author(s)Patricia Mounser,Philip Bean
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/1992
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleIssues in Mental Health S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.