All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with battle-tested truths, veteran pastor David Arld eloquently equips the church to better serve the congregation and their pastoral leaders with this latest guide to a more purposeful life. The easy-to-understand manual leads the reader through the objectives and benefits of discipleship, as well as how personal discipleship strengthens the church. Arld challenges Christians to look at who and what their church really is, for the purpose of understanding the power of unity at the church level, and submitting all areas of life to God. Complete with practical study questions closing every chapter, this book will guide laypeople in service to the church and encourage pastors.
- Author BiographyDavid Arnold has been in full-time ministry since 1970, serving as an evangelist in the U.S. and internationally. Since 1974, he has served in the pastoral ministry as an associate and senior pastor. He and his wife, Linda, have three children and several grandchildren. Pastor Arnold holds both a Bachelor of Arts in Bible and a Master's Degree in Theoloigy. He is presently Senoir Pastor of Gulf Coast Worship Center in New Port Richey, Florida.
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight191 g
- Width139 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.