All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal politics is a crowded stage of players competing for power and authority. Who is in charge of what? How do they stay in charge and what are the effects? This volume raises these questions in case studies on regimes of torture and surveillance in women's rights, border control, media, global capital and religion.
- Author BiographyJANIE LEATHERMAN is director of international studies and professor of politics at Fairfield University, USA. She has authored numerous articles and book chapters on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), conflict early warning and prevention, gender and violence, sex-trafficking, foreign policy and transnational politics.
- Author(s)Janie L. Leatherman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.