All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with new approaches and basic results connected with the discontinuities of the electromagnetic field, this new book offers an important resource for graduate and undergraduate students. The discontinuities in question may be one of three things: The bounded jump discontinuities on the interfaces between two media or on the material sheets which model very thin layers or; Unbounded values at the edge of wedge type structures; Unbounded values at the tips of conical structures. The book contains many examples as well as problems and exercises that challenge the readers.
- Author BiographyM. Mithat Idemen, PhD, is Professor in the Mathematics Department of Yeditepe University (Istanbul, Turkey) and honorary member of the Turkish Academy of Sciences (TuBA). He has served as editor and associate editor for various scientific journals, including the International Series of Monographs on Advanced Electromagnetics.
- Author(s)M. Mithat Idemen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.