All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comparative history of intercultural relations in political communication between Italy, France and Germany - from Machiavellism in Italy to the conflict of new politics, religion and medieval traditions in Germany.
- Author(s)Cornel Zwierlein
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight231 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.