All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSoren Kierkegaard's 13 communion discourses constitute a distinct genre among the various forms of religious writing composed by Kierkegaard. Originally published at different times and places, Kierkegaard himself believed that these discourses served as a unifying element in his work and were crucial for understanding his religious thought and philosophy as a whole. Written in an intensely personal liturgical context, the communion discourses prepare the reader for participation in this rite by emphasizing the appropriate posture for forgiveness of sins and confession.
- Author BiographySylvia Walsh is Scholar in Residence at Stetson University. She is author of Kierkegaard: Thinking Christianly in an Existential Mode.
- Author(s)Soren Kierkegaard
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated bySylvia Walsh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.