All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at how to fish for carp composed by the 1996 World Carp Cup Champions. This title contains information and advice on how to tackle even the most cunning of carp. The book includes detailed description of the carp itself and how to care for the species, the best tackle to use, and tactical considerations such as casting, plumbing and locating fish. River carping, big fish hunting and match fishing for carp are also included together with information on different baits, including making your own boilie recipes, and baiting strategies plus rigs and kts.
- Author BiographySimon Crow is an angling journalist and broadcaster, and a fisheries and tackle consultant. This is his third book about carp fishing published. Rob Hughes is an angling promoter and journalist. He has a regular column in Angling Times and is organizer of the British Carp Angling Championships.
- Author(s)Rob Hughes,Simon Crow
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 200 b&w photographs, 50 line drawings
- Weight526 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.