Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a system that was created by a recreational therapist to show you, step by step how to become great at anything you want. In this book, you'll discover many things, including: the first step that you must take, the most powerful tool for self-development, a fascinating secret on gaining wisdom that only 3% of Americans even kw. Danny calls it the goldmine. You learn what successful people kw, the truth about teachers, the best ways to feel happier, and how to get a job or do anything. This book is jam-packed with secret wisdom on success. BONUSES INCLUDED: But wait, there's more. You'll also get access to 30+ self-improvement articles and books that you can download online as a gift for buying this book. Details about these bonuses are inside the book.
- Author BiographyDanny Pettry, II, is a Recreational Therapist. He has held Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) credentials since 2003. He earned a Master of Science degree in Therapeutic Recreation from Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana in 2006. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Park Resources and Leisure Services with a focus in Therapeutic Recreation from Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia in 2002. Danny has provided recreational therapy services at a residential treatment facility located in one of the two Virginias since 2002 for children between the ages of 7 and 13 who are abuse-reactive. These children have suffered physical, sexual, and/ or emotional abuse, and/ or severe neglect and have learned to act out the same abusive behaviors on others. Danny enjoys helping these kids. He provides a mix of treatment interventions to help these children to develop social interaction skills, empathy for others, self-worth, calming skills, problem-solving skills, and basic life skills. He also provides recreation services to maintain and promote their overall wellbeing and quality of life while being a resident at the treatment facility. Danny has been a good-standing member of the American Therapeutic Recreation Association (ATRA) since 2000. He was acknowledged as a Recreational Therapy Advocate of the Year in 2005 by ATRA. He had won the ATRA - Dr. Peg Connolly Student Scholarship to the national conference in Kansas City, Missouri in 2004.
- Author(s)MR Danny Pettry II
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.