All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 3 guided reader introduces basic facts about jellyfish, including their physical characteristics, diet, and habitat. Simple callouts ask the student to think in new ways, supporting inquiry-based reading. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Susan H Gray
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Splash!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width198 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.