All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book on the subject published on this side of the Atlantic, with our different fish species, techniques and approach. The book is aimed at the angler who has taken up or is curious about kayak fishing. Experienced kayakers will also benefit from Andy's kayak fishing wisdom. Topics include: Choosing your fishing kayak and equipment. Practical tips on modifying your kayak and installing a fish finder. Kayaking with confidence and staying safe at sea. Seamanship; tides, weather and charts for anglers and kayakers. Using handheld GPS and VHF radios. Fishing skills; top tips on anchoring and 'downtiding' from your kayak. What to fish for; Andy's tips for catching your favourite fish. And more, including freshwater fish and wreck fishing.
- Author BiographyAndy Benham has been a sea angler for as long as he can remember, growing up on Brighton beach with a fishing rod in his hands and owning a variety of small boats through his teens. He then moved into journalism, and worked on a number of magazines, including Angling Times, Sea Angler, Trout & Salmon, Boat Angler and Improve Your Coarse Fishing. During his time working on the angling magazines he was able to fish with some of the UK's best anglers, and was lucky enough to fish in some amazing locations, including making a Nile Perch video with TV legend John Wilson. Andy then moved on to spend a spell at the BBC, and worked for magazines such as BBC Wildlife and Countryfile. More recently Andy has quit the rat race and moved to a house overlooking the sea in South Devon. He become Sea Angler's regular kayak fishing correspondent in 2009 and has written a series of articles on the subject for the magazine.
- Author(s)Andy Benham
- PublisherPesda Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBangor
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPesda Press
- Content Notecolour photos
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.