All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 3 guided reader introduces basic facts about moray eels, including their physical characteristics, diet, and habitat. Simple callouts ask the student to think in new ways, supporting inquiry-based reading. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Author(s)Kathryn Beaton
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Splash!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.