All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Science: Rocks and Fossils by by Chris Pellant is a bright and age-appropriate introduction to the three basic forms of rock, crystals, and fossils. Filled with information about geological processes like erosion, weathering and examples of the many ways we use rock, this book is perfect for both the science classroom and budding geologists alike. The Discover Science series will capture children's imagination while laying the foundation for future learning. With age-appropriate language and an eye-catching design, this series gives young readers answers to fundamental questions about the human body, animals, planet Earth and the Solar System. At the back of each book, science experiments, colorful craft activities and tes for parents and teachers will help every reader get creative as they learn.
- Author BiographyChris Pellant's vast collection of photographs of rocks, minerals, and fossils is used by publishers worldwide. His titles include Kingfisher's The Best Book of Fossils, Rocks, and Minerals.
- Author(s)Chris Pellant
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDiscover Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width190 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.