All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Urban T. Holmes's spiritual typology and her own experience as a spiritual director and pastoral counselor, Ware provides a framework for people to name and understand their spiritual experience-in much the same way the Myers-Briggs typology provides a framework for understanding personality types. Readers explore four spiritual types--head, heart, mystic, and Kingdom--and exercises allow individuals and groups to assess their type. Additional information for clergy to use this tool with congregations is included, which will help them gain greater understanding of how members learn about, worship, and celebrate God--and why there may be tension about such issues as the form or content of the worship service.
- Author BiographyCorrine Ware is an Assistant Professor of Ascetical Theology and Director of MAPM, a masters degree program for lay persons at the Episcopal Seminary of the Southwest in Austin, Texas. Her speaking and writing have been in the area of spirituality with a focus on making spiritual formation accessible. She holds a Doctor of Ministry in pastoral counseling and is a licensed marriage and family therapist.
- Author(s)Corinne Ware
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.