Discover the Buddha: 53 Meditations to Meet the Buddha Within by Osho International Foundation, Osho (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOsho describes Gautama Buddha as the greatest breakthrough in the evolution of human consciousness because his discovery of meditation shifted the focus away from praying to a god toward meditation; toward becoming alert to the potential of each human being for godliness. The 52 cards in this deck together comprise a thoughtful guide to understanding the Buddha's important contribution to human enlightenment. Each card contain a sutra, a commentary by Osho, and a beautiful image of a Buddha statue. Readers can first enjoy the words as poetry and allow them to evoke an intuitive, emotional response; they can then read Osho's corresponding entry in the book to create meaning. A 53rd card, called Sammasati, represents the last word spoken by the Buddha and an inspiring reminder of the reader's own buddhahood. Individual sutras include Only Love Dispels Hate; Beyond Judgments; Neither Praise Nor Blame; Conquer Yourself; Beyond Sorrow; Awake Forever; and The Shining Way.
- Author BiographyOsho is a contemporary mystic whose life and teachings have influenced millions of people of all ages, and from all walks of life. His often provocative and challenging teachings generate today more and more interest and his readership is dramatically expanding around the world in more than fifty languages. People can easily recognize the wisdom of his insights, and their relevance to our lives and to the issues we are facing today. The Sunday Times in London named Osho as one of the 1,000 Makers of the 20th Century . He is known around the world for his revolutionary contribution to meditation - the science of inner transformation - with the unique approach of his OSHO Active Meditations acknowledging the accelerated pace of contemporary life and bringing meditation into modern life.
- Author(s)Osho,Osho International Foundation
- PublisherOsho International
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOsho International
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width127 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other merchandise
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.