All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Discover Winterthur Series allows readers to journey into the past as they enter early American homes and gardens in Odessa, Delaware. Visiting four properties that comprise the Historic Houses of Odessa, we share the history of a small port town that played a vital role in commercial life along the Delaware River and is today ted for tree-lined streets and 18th- and 19th-century architecture.
- Author(s)Deborah N. Buckson,Steven M. Pulinka
- PublisherWinterthur Museum & Gardens,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- Place of PublicationWinterthur
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWinterthur Museum & Gardens,U.S.
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.