All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you stop bullying and help children gain confidence? Kwing what to do and how to help is one of the biggest problems facing parents or care-givers today, with 7/10 children being bullied and, very sadly, some trying to take their own life, this niche book is written to help children deal with the emotions they feel about being bullied By using simple exercises in this book, children will naturally feel better about the situation and gain a level of confidence and self-esteem, which will enable them to enjoy life to the fullest, and parents or care-givers can also have a sense of relief. For those that do t kw about EFT, otherwise kwn as 'tapping', it is very simple and easy to use and considered one of 'the' best self-help tools on the market today. By lightly tapping on certain points of the face and body, kwn as acupressure points (fully explained in the book) it takes the emotional pain out of bullying and t only that, it gives children the opportunity of doing something and help them take control of their emotions when feeling vulnerable or helpless. This is the very first EFT for Bullying book on the market today, and different to other EFT books, a character in a story takes a child on a journey of what they may be going through themselves and clearly describes how to release their feelings by using EFT tapping to create a special kind of magic. With individual tap along guides for each of the four major bullying aspects, cyberbullying, intimidating or covert bullying, physical bullying and verbal bullying; a tapping chart and guide; a way to measure feelings and put them into words and comprehensive tes for parents, teachers or care-givers, this makes for an extremely powerful and positive book. This book is an absolutely MUST and highly recommended for any child experiencing bullying, Ask yourself, can your child afford to be without it? Further titles in this series to follow.
- Author BiographyHaving been bullied from age 11 and then in the workplace, Debby knows a thing or two about bullying and being one of only five certified EFT trainers in New Zealand she also has extensive knowledge of EFT. Born one of ten children she has been around children all her life. She is a mother to one daughter and has one grandson and writes very successful children's picture books with her daughter, Melissa Rodrigues, where their first title, My Favorite Hugs, was voted one of 12 most notable children's books of 2013 by Shelf Unbound, a large independent magazine in the USA. Born in England, Debby now resides in New Zealand where she has her own private EFT practice.
- Author(s)Debby Guddee
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.