Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTom Warren likes to write about places where he has lived for a long time. The setting for his book An Old Caddie Looks Back: Reflec-tions from a Town that Loves Golf . . . is Rockford, Illiis, Warren's birthplace and home growing up. An-other book, Discovering Lake Superior and the Western Upper Penin-sula of Michigan, draws from decades of journal entries and experiences around the family cabin near Ontonagon, Michigan. And w comes Dis-covering Beloit: Stories Too Good to be True? - a vel about inves-tigative journalism in the southern Wisconsin com-munity where he has lived since the Seventies. Warren is Emeritus Professor of Education at Beloit College. He lives with his wife Anna Marie ( Mim ) in Beloit with fre-quent trips to their Upper Peninsula cabin and to Wheaton, Illiis, where they visit their daughter Rachel, son-in-law David, and grand-children Jack and Will.
- Author(s)Tom Warren
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.