All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents are guided through the latest trends in computer concepts and techlogy in an exciting and easy-to-follow format. Updated for currency, ENHANCED DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, INTRODUCTORY: YOUR INTERACTIVE GUIDE TO THE DIGITAL WORLD, International Edition provides readers with the most up-to-date information on the latest techlogy in today's digital world.
- Author BiographySteven M. Freund attended the University of Central Florida and serves as a leader instructor of various Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, programming, and Internet technology courses throughout Central Florida. An integral author for the successful Shelly Cashman Series since 2001, he has presented at the annual customer conference, the Shelly Cashman Series Institute, as well as other customer events. Mr. Freund has co-authored multiple editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, Mozilla Firefox, Windows(R) Internet Explorer, Windows(R), Office, and Dreamweaver books. He has also written numerous successful instructor supplements. Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years. Misty E. Vermaat has more than 25 years of experience in the field of computer and information technology. In addition to consulting in the field, she was an Associate Professor at Purdue University Calumet, teaching or developing Microsoft(R) Office, computer concepts, database management, systems analysis and design, and programming courses. Since 1990, Ms. Vermaat has led the development of the Shelly Cashman Series and has written or co-authored numerous Series textbooks, including many editions of DISCOVERING COMPUTERS, DISCOVERING COMPUTERS FUNDAMENTALS, and Microsoft(R) Word books. Susan L. Sebok is a retired professor at South Suburban College in South Holland, Illinois. She is also a licensed attorney. Ms. Sebok has co-authored several successful textbooks for the leading Shelly Cashman Series, including multiple versions of Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) and DISCOVERING COMPUTERS. Jeffrey J. Quasney has worked with the Shelly Cashman Series for more than 9 years in various capacities, including as a developer of teaching tools associated with the Series' textbooks. He has authored several textbooks, including Visual Basic .NET, Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003, several editions of Microsoft Office Excel, and is a contributing author for Discovering Computers and Discovering Computers: Fundamentals Edition.
- Author(s)Gary B. Shelly,Jeffrey J. Quasney,Misty Vermaat,Steven Freund,Susan L. Sebok
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1630 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.