All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of imperialism is primarily associated with the most prominent figures in the history of European Marxism. However, the theory was actually developed through engaged debates within the Second International from 1898-1916. This volume assembles and translates for the first time all of the main documents produced over the course of these discussions. It is part of the Historical Materialism Book Series.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Day: Ph. D. (1970), University of London, is Professor of Political Economy at the University of Toronto, Canada. He has published extensively on Soviet economic and political history, including Leon Trotsky and the Politics of Economic Isolation (Cambridge, 1973). Daniel F. Gaido: Ph.D. (2000), University of Haifa (Israel), is a researcher at the National Research Council (Conicet), Argentina. He is the author of The Formative Period of American Capitalism (Routledge, 2006) and is currently working on the history of German Social Democracy.
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHistorical Materialism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight998 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDaniel F. Gaido,Richard B. Day
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.