All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and expanded edition of the first volume in the 'Discovering' series. Takes full account of all the major contributions to Johannine scholarship over the past ten years. Comprehensive, up-to-date and student-friendly introduction to John's Gospel: its structure, content, theological concerns, key interpretative debates and historical reception. Special sections on the reception of John and its distinctive influence on Christian history.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Canon Dr Ruth B. Edwards is Assistant Priest at St James' Episcopal Church, Aberdeen. She was formerly Senior Lecturer in New Testament at Aberdeen University. Her previous publications include The Case for Women's Ministry (SPCK 1989) and The Johannine Epistles (Sheffield Academic Press 1996).
- Author(s)Ruth Edwards
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.