All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionWe don't really learn by finding the right answers. We learn by asking the right questions. Learning is a process, t a destination. The best path to kwledge of self then, other than true experience, is to sit with the questions that most frustrate us, that most frighten us-the ones for which we have the emptiest answers (or answers at all). This book is intended to serve as a guide to help you get to kw yourself better by using questions as a road-map to self-discovery. Think of it as an adventure-the truest and most important adventure you can ever experience: becoming acquainted with your self.
- Author BiographyCathryn E. Lokey grew up primarily in Utah and California. She has a Master's Degree in Counseling and Human Systems and a Specialist Degree in Education. Cathryn has lived in Florida for the past eleven years where she presently works as the school counselor for The School of Arts and Sciences, a nationally recognized charter school dedicated to innovation in teaching. She conducts trainings and workshops, writes, and runs a coaching business based on a coaching system that she developed. Cathryn is the mother of one adopted son.
- Author(s)Cathryn E Lokey
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ben Lokey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.