Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn the far rth-east corner of Wales, a line of hills looks east across the plain into England, guarding the way towards Swdonia. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Clwydian Range has a very rich archaeology. This text tells the story of this landscape: a history of Wales in microcosm.
- Author BiographyIan Brown, formerly County Heritage Officer for Clwyd, managed the Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Mick Sharp and Jean Williamson are two of Britain's leading archaeological and landscape photographers.
- Author(s)Ian Brown
- PublisherWindgather Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2004
- Series TitleLandscapes of Britain S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationMacclesfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindgather Press
- Content Note32 col illus., 75 b/w
- Weight450 g
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mick Sharp,Jean Williamson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.