All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand early childhood as a unique culture to improve the quality of care provided to children. View the culture of childhood through a whole new lens. Identify age-based bias and expand your outlook on and understanding of early childhood as a culture. Examine various elements of childhood culture: language, belief ecomics, arts, and social structure to understand children's dispositions of questioning, engagement, and cooperation.
- Author BiographyEmily Plank has worked as a family child care provider, mentor, and adult educator, and as a writer and consultant on workshop presentations and interactive keynotes for educators and families. Her specialties include play-based education, diversity and culture in early childhood education, respectful guidance and discipline, and outdoor learning. In 2011, the Iowa Association for the Education of Young Children identified Emily as one of seven emerging leaders in the field of early childhood education. She earned her bachelor's degree from Pepperdine University and has lived in various locations around the world. She and her family currently reside in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Emily Plank
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.