All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the praying mantis has only one ear? That slugs have 27,000 teeth? Or that only female mosquitoes bite? Discovery Bugopedia is the ultimate illustrated guide for kids who are curious about the creepiest, crawliest, coolest creatures on earth! With more than 400 incredible images throughout, this amazing book includes insects from ants to wasps, plus other creatures that share their world like spiders and worms. Insects up close have some of the most beautiful coloration in the animal world, and even the grossest bugs are fascinating to look at. Special sections explore topics like insect bodies and how they work, habitats, extreme behaviors, record breakers, bugs that people eat, how insects can help us, and much more.
- Author BiographyDiscovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 224 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world.
- Author(s)Discovery Channel,James Buckley
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.