All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalling all bug-obsessed kids! Did you kw that insects make up the largest group of animals on Earth--numbering more than 1 million species? From rhiceros beetles and regal jumping spiders to helpful honeybees and isy cicadas, Bugopedia: The Complete Guide to Everything Insect is the ultimate visual guide to the creepiest, crawliest, and coolest creatures in the world! With more than 400 color photos featuring amazing macro views and life-size images of insects, Bugopedia lets kids explore species they may already kw of and introduces them to all 30 classes of insects. Discover how insects play important roles within our ecosystem and learn fascinating trivia about extreme bug behaviors, record breakers, and more from the science experts at Discovery. Want to meet more incredible creatures? Check out the other books in the Discovery Opedia series: Sharkopedia, Snakeopedia and Dipedia !
- Author BiographyDiscovery Channel is dedicated to creating the highest quality non-fiction content that informs and entertains its consumers about the world in all its wonder, diversity and amazement. The network, which is distributed to 100.8 million U.S. homes, can be seen in 224 countries and territories, offering a signature mix of compelling, high-end production values and vivid cinematography across genres including, science and technology, exploration, adventure, history and in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpses at the people, places and organizations that shape and share our world.
- Author(s)Discovery Channel,James Buckley,Jr
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.