Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you wanted to kw about physics, biology, and the world at large becomes straightforward once you understand the life-organizing principle. Author E.M. Elsheikh, a mathematician and longtime professor, examines what the principle tells us about nature and life in this academic work. He proves that the secrets of our world reside in the quantum information contained in our DNA and geme.Discover the inner workings of life, and develop a better understanding of a maximum-action principle that explains self-organization, self-replication, and self-evolution. He also explores such topics as laws that describe phylogenetic evolution and ontogenetic development; little-kwn facts about genetics and evolution, including why Darwinian theory facilitates a more dynamic conception of human nature; extensions of quantum theory; and new foundations of kwledge.By challenging the tions of mainstream biology and physics and questioning assumptions about life being a physical rather than a supernatural phemen, you'll stumble upon truths that few others kw. Get ready to go on a fascinating journey that challenges paradigms and leads you to the Discovery of the Life-Organizing Principle.
- Author(s)E M Elsheik
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.