Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Connolly's Discrimination Law re-enters the market with a new edition providing a detailed and clear view of this engaging area of law. By analysing the different theories and definitions but also explaining the application of the subject in practice you can feel confident that you have the coverage needed for your course. The author also provides helpful comparisons to other jurisdictions.
- Author(s)Michael Connolly
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.