All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the leading poets of his time, Nobel laureate Pablo Neruda is t so well kwn for his political activism and his period as a Chilean Senator (1945-48). This book contains some of his most eloquent political speeches, including his famous 1948 speech, I accuse,' which deunced the political repression and the banning of the Communist Party. Always viewing himself as representing Chilean working people, Neruda devoted himself to speaking out against injustice Spanish language edition.'
- Author BiographyPablo Neruda (1904-1973), the Chilean poet, was among the most outstanding intellectuals of his time. He was elected to the Chilean Senate (1945-48) as a member of the Communist Party. He won the Nobel Prize of Literature in 1971.Among his most famous works are Veinte poemas de amor y una cancion desesperada (1924) and Canto general (1950).
- Author(s)Pablo Neruda
- PublisherOcean Press
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOcean Press
- Weight170 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.