All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a companion guide to What Does It Mean To Be A Manager? Five Phases of Employee Performance and Eighteen Tasks of Management. It is designed for someone new to management, an experienced manager, and HR personnel to assist in the selection or training of managers. It can be used as a stand alone set of questions and exercises, but is best used along with the book.
- Author BiographyGil Herman is CEO of Managing Horizons and has over forty years of experience working in human-resource and organization development. He has worked as an internal and external practitioner in numerous industries on several continents. In addition to his consulting practice and executive coaching, Gil chairs a number of Vistage groups in the Chicago area working with CEOs, Presidents and Key Executives to help them improve their business results and quality of life.
- Author(s)Gil Herman
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.