All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionDisease-related malnutrition is a global public health problem. The consequences of disease-related malnutrition are numerous, and include shorter survival rates, lower functional capacity, longer hospital stays, greater complication rates, and higher prescription rates. Nutritional support, in the form of oral nutritional supplements or tube feeding, has proven to lead to an improvement in patient outcome. This book is unique in that it draws together the results of numerous different studies that demonstrate the benefits of nutritional support and provides an evidence base for it. It also discusses the causes, consequences, and prevalence of disease-related malnutrition, and provides insights into the best possible use of enteral nutritional support.
- Author(s)C.J. Green,M. Elia,R.J. Stratton,etc.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1955 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.