Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally rewned experts, this volume is a collection of chapters dealing with imaging diagsis and interventional therapies in abdominal and pelvic disease. The different topics are disease-oriented and encompass all the relevant imaging modalities including X-ray techlogy, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and magnetic resonance, as well as image-guided interventional techniques. The book represents a condensed overview of twenty topics relevant in abdominal and pelvic disease and is aimed at residents in radiology as well as at experienced radiologists wishing to be updated on the current state-of-the art.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSpringer Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1075 g
- Width204 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristoph L. Zollikofer,Gustav K. Von Schulthess,Juerg Hodler,Rahel A. Kubik-Huch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.