All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNineteen cutting-edge review articles by leading authorities provide a comprehensive overview of the rmal function of the pituitary and of the diagsis and treatment of pituitary disorders. Topics range from rmal hypothalamic-pituitary interactions and the processes that disrupt them to new advances in pituitary imaging and appropriate surgical intervention in various pituitary disorders. Among the diseases discussed are congenital hypopituitarism, deficiency states, strategies for evaluating patients with hyperprolactinemia, Cushing's syndrome, acromegaly, and glycoprotein pituitary tumors.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight943 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMargaret E. Wierman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.