All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom insects that chomp on chocolate and strawberries to grain weevils and fruit flies, the food we eat is t ours alone. Virtually everything we consume is a target for thousands of creatures, some of them harmful to our health and some helpful. Filled with fascinating facts, Disgusting Food Invaders welcomes young readers to feast their eyes on a host of tiny, uninvited dinner guests. Combining vivid, full-color microscope images and a controlled text that contains a wealth of information, Disgusting Food Invaders is guaranteed to make young readers come back to fill up on more facts and photos of the little animals right under their ses.
- Author(s)Ruth Owen
- PublisherBearport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleUp Close and Gross: Microscopic Creatures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBearport Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width208 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.