All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMasterChef Australia star Hayden Quinn returns to the kitchen to give you fresh, healthy food that is easy to prepare and share. Hayden beach-living-inspired kitchen repertoire is packed with punchy flavours from around the globe. Think energy-packed breakfasts and post-surfing power foods, travel-inspired street food, backyard feasts and special occasion meals to share with family and friends. His recipes are easy to navigate and come complete with helpful hints on cooking techniques and the best places to source key ingredients. Hayden's enthusiasm for good food and his easy-going cooking style make this the perfect recipe book for cooks who aspire to fresh, healthy, mouth-watering food that's guaranteed to make you smile!
- Author BiographyHayden is a lover of food, travel, culture and all things outdoors. Growing up on Sydney's northern beaches with his family, Hayden was never far from the ocean or from cooking with his mum and family, who served up incredible meals night in and night out. It was hard for him to not fall in love with food, the ocean, good people and of course the healthy lifestyle he loves so much. Cooking is second nature to Hayden and it was his passion for travel and experiencing new food and cultures that led him to apply for the series 3 of MasterChef Australia.
- Author(s)Hayden Quinn
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width215 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.