All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to the best-selling CarryAlong Play Book series features pull tabs, flaps, and easy rhyming text to engage young children. A plastic handle along the spine is sized just right for little hands. In this original story, kids can join Doc McStuffins and all her friends as they help make all stuffed animals and other toys feel better. Pull tabs and flaps reveal surprises on every page, and the handy CarryAlong(r) handle makes this book easy for little hands to take anywhere!
- Author(s)Disney Doc McStuffins,Sheila Sweeny Higginson
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication26/08/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCarryalong Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Weight494 g
- Width212 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.