All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis biographical dictionary is devoted to the actors who provided voices for all the Disney animated theatrical shorts and features from the 1928 Mickey Mouse cartoon Steamboat Willie to the 2010 feature film Tangled. More than 900 men, women, and child actors from more than 300 films are covered, with biographical information, individual career summaries, and descriptions of the animated characters they have performed. Among those listed are Adriana Caselotti, of Sw White fame; Clarence Nash, the voice of Donald Duck; Sterling Holloway, best kwn for his vocal portrayal of Winnie the Pooh; and such show business luminaries as Bing Crosby, Bob Newhart, George Sanders, Dinah Shore, Jennifer Tilly and James Woods. In addition, a complete directory of animated Disney films enables the reader to cross-reference the actors with their characters.
- Author BiographyAward winner Thomas S. Hischak is a professor of theatre arts at the State University of New York College at Cortland. The author of more than 20 books on theatre, film and Tin Pan Alley, he has published several plays.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Hischak
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight555 g
- Width7 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.