All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a moment at every level of psychological development in which the mind is presented with a challenge. This moment can last for a literal moment in time or it can extend for years, thus becoming a leading force of development. Disordered Thought and Development: Chaos to Organization in the Moment explores the processes around that moment. On Thought Disorder provides clinicians with a touchstone that can help guide the development of their patients.
- Author BiographyTheodore Fallon, MD, has twenty-five years of experience as a child and adult psychiatrist and psychoanalyst. He is the director of the Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Training Program at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia. Susan P. Sherkow, MD, is a training and supervising analyst at the Berkshire Psychoanalytic Institute and Society and an instructor and supervising analyst at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and Society. She is also an assistant clinical professor at the Mt. Sinai and Albert Einstein Colleges of Medicine.
- Author(s)Theodore Fallon
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Vulnerable Child: Studies in Social Issues and Child Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.